Hydrating serum with rose oil and 24 carat gold infusion.
- Anti-aging – Anti-oxidants that fight free-radicals
- hydrate dry skin,
- clear acne – anti-microbial
- reduce signs of aging, minimize the appearance of scars, and help with conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
- Anti-aging – reduce fine appearance of lines and wrinkles, accelerate blood circulation, healed microdamage and strengthens mature skin
- Anti-inflammatory – reduces inflammation in the skin
- Brightens complexion
- Wards off UV damage and reduces melanin with continued usage
- Increase skin elasticity
- Improved Blood Circulation
- Reduction in acne and soothing of skin allergies
- Increased skin cell metabolism and secretion of toxins
- Hydrated skin, long-lasting moisture retention, and balanced skin cells
- Slowing Down of Collagen Depletion
- Activates the Basel Cells: Another benefit to gold infused skin care is its ability to activate basal cells which control the elasticity of your skin. The small particles of gold are absorbed into the skin, preventing the skin from premature aging, leaving your skin with a rich glow and younger-looking skin.
Reduction of Production of Melanin: Since 1929 Gold has been successfully used to treat rheumatoid arthritis by reducing inflammation as a whole. Gold’s anti-inflammatory properties also decrease skin inflammation, thereby slowing down melanin secretion and reducing age spots.
Production of melanin or dark pigment in the skin is responsible for tanning of the skin when exposed to sunlight. The production of melanin in the body can be reduced with the use of gold protecting against the look of aging.
Renewing of Skin Cells: Gold contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammation properties that help oxygen to enter into the skin and pores for renewal and rejuvenation of skin cells. This helps in treating ulcers and inflammatory disorders of the skin. Gold can restore the elasticity of your tissues, increasing the elasticity of the skin, by making it firm and toned.