Lightweight yet ultra-hydrating
Hyaluronic Acid Serum absorbs quickly, infusing the skin with a multi-layered moisture system. Skin is only capable of holding so much moisture. As a hydrophilic, or water-attracting molecule, hyaluronic acid ensures that skin receives the perfect amount of hydration. When applied, this formula immediately sinks in, improving the appearance of fine lines and increasing suppleness.
Why it's different
Capable of holding up to 1000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid soaks in easily to instantaneously recharge moisture levels and restore skin’s suppleness. In addition, hyaluronic acid is a hydrophilic humectant that continuously draws water from the air, thereby steadily replenishing hydration over time.
- Provides multi-layered moisture
- Improves the appearance of fine lines
- Absorbs quickly
- Plumps skin’s appearance
- Plumps and hydrates the lips appearance
- Gives the look of lip filler without the needle
- Skin Dehydration
- Premature Aging
- Fine Lines / Wrinkles
- Loss of Volume
How it works
Well-balanced formulations are essential for helping skin maintain optimum levels of hydration. The most effective moisturizers contain an emulsion of humectants, emollients and occlusives that work synergistically to build layers of moisture from the inside out. This formulation was designed to provide the skin with each of these:
- A humectant, like hyaluronic acid, is a water-based ingredient that draws moisture from its environment to the surface of the skin. By nature, their job is to increase the water content of the skin.
- Our product literally works by placing hyaluronic acid into the upper layer of the epidermis, the stratum corneum, to draw in water and create a hydrating, plumping effect that lasts 1-2 days. With continued use, the serum layers into the lips for a more longer-lasting result.